Lamont Pridmore was established over 100 years ago and despite our age, we are a modern, family run, national award winning practice, led by the same senior management team and partners for the last 25 years.
We combine traditional values with a forward-thinking, innovative approach to the constantly evolving demands of the modern business world, we focus on the future rather than the past and start where other firms finish.
We were the one of the first firms of chartered accountants to achieve Investors in People, and at a recent re-assessment we were described as “a truly world class organisation”. We are one of the UK’s Best Firms to work for and are a National Training Award winner.
Lamont Pridmore is a member of the British Quality Foundation, and regularly benchmarks its performance against the Business Excellence Model.
Please click to find out more about our:
Our practice inspires and develops both its people and its clients, helping them fulfil their aspirations. We aim to add considerable and measurable financial value to your business and life by:
- Providing great value for money
- Consistently exceeding your expectations
- Striving to achieve the highest professional standards
- Valuing our people and clients as our greatest assets
- Committing to lifelong learning and investment in people
In addition, we bring a framework of values to everything we do:
- Value for Money
- Enthusiasm and Passion
- Innovation and Creativity
- To create and develop visionary partners who are enthusiastic champions of change.
- To know and understand our clients.
- To unlock the potential of our people.
- To deliver products and services that exceed your expectations
- To continuously introduce new and differentiated products and services.
- We will never charge more fees than the value we add; therefore our services will never cost more than the benefits we achieve. In the last year, we achieved 300 percent more added value compared with the fees we charged.
- We will use a unique process to help increase your profits and grow your business.
- We will respond to your phone calls within minutes, not days.
- We will always submit your financial accounts and tax returns before the statutory deadline.
We regularly ask our clients to evaluate our services and performance. Their feedback is essential in enabling us to achieve our vision, to anticipate and respond to your needs and to further develop our services.
In fact, 85 percent of our new clients are as a result of referrals from existing ones.
The results from our most recent client evaluations speak for themselves:
|Helpfulness and courtesy||98||Value for money||92|
|Continuity of staff||98||Personal attention||92|
|Friendliness||98||Understanding the client’s business||92|
|Technical competence||96||Proactivity of advice||91|
|Efficiency||96||Keeping the client informed of developments||90|
|Speed of response||95||Banks and advisors recommending us ahead of other firms in the area||90|
|Recommend us to others||94||Use of understandable language||89|
Red Ribbon Awards – Best Business to Work For
Lamont Pridmore were awarded the ‘Best Business to Work For’ Award at the sixth annual Red Ribbon Awards. Celebrating the achievements of Britain’s finest family-run businesses. Hosted at Shakespeare’s Globe, London on Friday 10 July.
Celebrating Business Achievements
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.