Lamont Pridmore has over 25 years’ practical experience in dealing with clubs and associations. We offer a wide range of services to both our own club clients and accountants who act for clubs. Graham Lamont, our managing partner, lectures nationally on the subject to both club officials and accountants, and has written a number of highly successful publications.
The services we offer clubs and associations include:
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Investment and financial services
- Computer services
- Profit improvement advice
- Regulatory compliance services
- Rescue packages
Clubs and associations registered under the Friendly and Industrial and Provident Societies Act still require an audit if their turnover is over £5.6 million. We have developed and successfully run our Club Audit Manual and Technical helpline for a number of years.
Our loose leaf manual provides a user-friendly reference guide with valuable tips on club profitability, and comes complete with a photocopy licence. It ensures that you spend less time on research and that you satisfy audit regulations and reporting requirements. A 12-month technical helpline and updating service is included in the price.
The manual is a comprehensive guide to best practice and covers:
- The regulatory and legal background
- Audit regulations, accounting and reporting requirements, including the application of SSAPs, FRSs and SASs to clubs
- Model set of financial statements
- Audit background and approach
- Detailed audit programme and accountant’s report programme
Our Club Benchmarking Report identifies increased profit opportunities for your club clients and potential cost savings to your practice. It comes with an interactive disk (EXCEL) to enable you to benchmark your clients' financial performance and your accounts and audit production costs.
We offer a high-quality added-value service with a quick turnaround at a very competitive price:
- Clubs audit/accounts programme on CD £155 + VAT
- Club technical helpline and update information service £135 + VAT (per annum)
If you are in need of an accountant with the specialist knowledge and experience required for Clubs and Associations, please contact us.