Computer and E-commerce support
The profitable use of information technology is becoming an essential element of the success of any business. Yet a recent survey found that over 68 percent of computer users do not utilise the full benefits of their computer software and management information systems.
At Lamont Pridmore, we ensure your information technology strategy matches your business goals and focuses on your key success factors. Our team of highly-experienced accredited individuals will help you exploit the full potential of your systems.
We will help you to develop your:
- Information technology strategy and investment plan
- E-commerce strategy
- Information and communication strategy
- Disaster recovery plan to safeguard against loss or theft of data and hardware
Our other services include:
- Ensuring your current systems and procedures are of the highest quality
- Creating specifications that meet your software and hardware requirements
- Assisting with the software and hardware selection process
- Advising on supplier contracts and performance agreements
- Implementing your systems and any updating of your procedures
- Designing the formats of information presentation and content of reports
- Planning your filing and information retrieval systems
As ongoing support, we will provide:
- Training on the software and systems
- A telephone helpline and advisory service to manage and develop your systems
- Your outsourced IT department
Lamont Pridmore is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Information
Technology Faculty. We are also accredited to install systems and train on a wide range of SAGE products.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.