Charities and not-for-profit organisations face a number of challenges in their day-to-day operation, from reporting requirements to keeping up with ever-changing legislation.
At Lamont Pridmore, our specialists can help charities with a wide range of matters, including:
- Preparation of accounts under the Charities SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) and Charities Act
- Audit and independent examiners’ report
- Specialist tax advice on matters such as Gift Aid relief
- Advice on incorporation and registration of charities
- Advice on operational structure
- Cost reduction service
- Advice on trustees’ responsibilities
We also have more than 25 years’ experience of advising clubs and associations, as well as other accountants who act for clubs. Our chief executive, Graham Lamont, lectures nationally on the subject and has written a number of highly successful publications.
Our services to clubs and associations include:
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Investment and financial services
- Online accounting
- Profit improvement advice
- Regulatory compliance services
- Rescue packages
To find out more about our services for charities, clubs and associations, please contact us.