Don’t get let your firm be grounded by outdated approaches to finance, let Lamont Pridmore help you make the most of what online accounting has to offer.
The world is becoming ever more integrated with technology and accounting is no different. Using the latest professional accountancy software, we can provide you with online access to your bookkeeping information using our range of packages.
Cloud accounting provides you with every invoice, bank statement, VAT receipt, payroll and expense sheet that has ever passed through your company’s doors and offers a number of benefits including:
- Access anywhere, anytime – with online accounting you can be connected to your accounts at anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Open and accurate – Check what’s come in, and what’s gone out with real-time updates on invoices and outgoings.
- Real-time collaborative working –Work, create, and share in real-time with colleagues or an expert at LP Cloud.
- Smart and organised – Easy-to-use online dashboards keep your records, invoices, bills and reports in one secure location.
- Secure, safe and smart – Online accounting features bank-level security and 24/7 customer support.
A service that suits your needs
Unlike many firms, our independence means that we can help you choose the right package for your organisation.
We can offer software from a number of leading providers and provide support throughout the implementation period thanks to a number of certifications that we hold, so that you are able to make the most of the opportunities that online accounting offers.
With Making Tax Digital just around the corner it has never been more important to utilise online accounting.
We will create a bespoke cloud accounting package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Prices start at just £50 per month so contact us for more information and a tailored quote.