Are you confused about the current property tax regime and how it may affect buy-to-let?
At Lamont Pridmore we understand that the last few years have seen a number of changes to the UK’s tax regime, especially when it comes to buy-to-let property investments.
With this in mind we will be hosting a seminar on Thursday 22nd February 2018
at 4 pm at The Melbreak Hotel, Great Clifton, Workington, CA14 1XS, which will seek to provide some clarity to landlords and investors.
- Do you have an existing property portfolio?
- Are you looking to become a residential landlord?
- Either way, with HM Revenue & Customs turning the spotlight on the tax affairs of landlords, tax compliance is something you cannot afford to ignore.
Whether you have or haven’t yet purchased a property, it is worth knowing more about the recent spotlight placed on the property sector by HMRC.
Our upcoming seminar will focus on the tax implications of property investment and buy-to-let including:
- Changes to tax relief on repairs
- Changes to loan and mortgage interest relief
- Capital Gains Tax implications
- Issues for overseas non-resident landlords
A light supper will be served after the seminar at 5.30 pm.
If you would like to attend please RSVP to Wendy Anderson by Friday 9th February, 2018.
Those who attend the seminar will receive two FREE practical advice guides prepared by our experienced team that will cover the key property tax points for investors and residential property lettings.
Name: Wendy Anderson
If you’re unable to attend but would like to hear about future seminar dates, please let Wendy know at the email address above or in the form below.