We are committed to providing our clients with the services you require and want to reassure you about the measures we have put in place to protect you and our team during the Covid-19 pandemic and as lockdown begins to ease.
Our offices have remained open to clients throughout the crisis, with reduced staffing levels and social distancing in place, to manage the delivery or collection of your records.
As a business and family, we have decided to continue to limit personal contact as much as possible to protect the health and welfare of our clients and staff.
We have been working with a core team of full time staff in each office during lockdown and we will be having more of the team returning to the office as demand for our services increases.
Our offices will remain closed to the public at this time and we will continue to use video and telephone conferencing technology to discuss and manage your affairs.
When necessary we will take face to face meetings, ensuring that strict social distancing measures are in place, and should a visit to our offices or your premises be required (e.g. for stock take, VAT processing or other activity which requires our personal attendance) this can be arranged to suit your individual needs by contacting your local office:
Workington Office: 01900 65955
Kendal Office: 01539 732377
Carnforth Office: 01524 732988
Keswick Office: 01768 772182
The measures we are putting in place to comply with current Government guidelines and protect our clients and staff include:
- Hand washing and sanitising on entry to our offices, regularly during your visit and on exit from our premises.
- Temperature checks for staff and visitors on arrival.
- Protective screens in public facing staffed areas.
- Adhering to strict social distancing measures, to reduce the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- The use of technology including video and telephone conferencing facilities.
- Enabling our staff to work from home where possible with systems and processes which ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
- Recommending casual dress for all staff with no ties or suits to make laundering easier and reduce the risk of infection spread.