We remain committed to providing our clients with the services they require and want to reassure you about the measures we have put in place to protect you and our team during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our offices have remained open throughout the crisis and are now fully open to staff who are either working full time in the office, working from home or a combination of both on a rota basis.
As a business and family, we continue to limit personal contact as much as possible to protect the health and welfare of our clients and staff. This is why we will continue to use video and telephone conferencing technology to discuss and manage your affairs, wherever possible.
If necessary, should a visit to our offices or your premises be required (e.g. for stock take, VAT processing or other activity which requires our personal attendance) this can be arranged to suit your individual needs by contacting your local office:
Workington Office: 01900 65955
Kendal Office: 01539 732377
Carnforth Office: 01524 732988
Keswick Office: 01768 772182
The measures we are putting in place to comply with current Government guidelines and protect our clients and staff include:
- Hand washing and sanitising on entry to our offices, regularly during your visit and on exit from our premises.
- Temperature checks for staff and visitors on arrival.
- Protective screens in public-facing staffed areas.
- Adhering to strict social distancing measures, to reduce the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- The use of technology including video and telephone conferencing facilities.
- Enabling our staff to work from home where possible, with systems and processes that ensure client confidentiality is maintained.
- Recommending casual dress for all staff with no ties or suits to make laundering easier and reduce the risk of infection.