Asset and Wealth Management
At Lamont Pridmore we work hard to ensure your products and investments meet your individual financial requirements.
We promise to:
- Understand your hopes, aspirations and future plans
- Consider current and future costs of living, including your long-term care strategy
- Discuss your risk criteria and individual investment strategy
- Find the best products and investments to satisfy your requirements and risk criteria
- Create a financial plan that meets your future needs and requirements
- Regularly review your investments to ensure they still match your needs
- Discuss your retirement, business succession or sale strategies
- Ensure your wills achieve your wishes and minimise inheritance tax
We provide you with a prosperity plan on an annual basis. This comprehensive report:
- Reviews the performance of your current investments
- Schedules all your assets
- Calculates your potential inheritance tax liability
- Recommends future actions
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for investment business.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.